Location: San Jose, CA / Remote (US)
SpecTrust is empowering businesses to fight cybercriminals and win. As a Product Success Manager, you’ll work closely with our executive team, prospects, and customers to develop solutions to defend against a wide array of cybercrime threats by utilizing the SpecTrust platform. Your technical acumen, customer focus, and product instincts will be put to the test as you drive pre-sales solution architecture, production implementation, and product refinement through the continual collection of customer feedback. You’ll find ways to use our unique capabilities to solve un-addressed customer needs, identify product and process gaps, and deliver both short-term fixes and long-term strategic enhancements.
What You'll Do
- Working with the COO: You will help assess technical feasibility of proposed solutions for our target market segments and iteratively reassess and identify areas of improvement, product gaps, and innovative ways to adapt our solution those markets
- Working with our prospective customers: You will provide technical expertise and aptitude in developing our US business opportunities by delivering product demos, performing technical opportunity assessments, and identifying new use cases to help move prospective customers through the sales funnel
- Working with our new customers: You will assist customers in deriving maximum value from the platform on day one and teaching them how to use the SpecTrust platform to make accurate risk decisions at scale
- Working with our strategic customers: You will collect regular feedback, provide updates on product requests, and proactively identify anomalies in their configuration or usage
- Working with our executive and engineering teams: You will be the voice of the customer, advocating for critical features customers request, helping SpecTrust prioritize feature delivery, and promoting new launches to our strategic customers
What We're Looking For
- Independent thinkers with a track record of success breaking ground into new markets
- Intellectually curious individuals who are eager to learn and build new technologies
- Experience in leading technical engagements as part of a fraud team or as a vendor to a fraud buyer
- Experience assessing capabilities in the fraud market and/or working in concert with several providers and customers in the fraud detection and prevention industry
SpecTrust is a small, venture-backed startup with a vision is to provide first-of-its-kind cybercrime defense tools for the tens of thousands of fraud professionals around the world, all of whom are fighting an invisible war against crime rings, state actors, and fraud opportunists. Today, these corporate and public cyberfighters are cobbling together makeshift tools and struggling to align their broader organization in the fight against fraud. Instead of taking down threats, they measure success on how much they’ve lost. Our founders have lived this and we know it has to change, and you could be a part of it.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with this role’s title in your subject line. Please share some information about relevant things you’ve done (with links if possible) and why you’re interested in joining SpecTrust.
SpecTrust is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. SpecTrust encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.