Location: San Jose, CA
SpecTrust is empowering businesses to fight cybercriminals and win. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll work closely with our go-to-market team to identify potential customers, discover customer pain points, and promote opportunities to use the SpecTrust platform to defend businesses from cybercriminals. Your enterprising spirit, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn will convert initial contacts from prospects into meetings. You’ll accelerate SpecTrust go-to-market through high-activity outreach and personalized messaging to promote awareness and discover qualified customers and opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Connect with prospects using phone, email, and LinkedIn, and respond to all inbound leads
- Schedule meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in CRM
- Work closely with the executive team to accelerate the sales cycle for Enterprise accounts and extend reach into target accounts
- Recommend process enhancements for more targeted demand generation efforts and improved selling techniques
- Understand SpecTrust’s offerings and competitive positioning to effectively communicate and apply them to a prospect's needs
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
What We're Looking For
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to make a connection with contacts from various backgrounds
- Ability to articulate technical capabilities in terms of business value
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a B2B sales environment
- Established network of buyers in Fintech, Marketplaces, and Financial Services businesses
- Existing knowledge of the fraud prevention market
SpecTrust is a small, venture-backed startup with a vision is to provide first-of-its-kind cybercrime defense tools for the tens of thousands of fraud professionals around the world, all of whom are fighting an invisible war against crime rings, state actors, and fraud opportunists. Today, these corporate and public cyberfighters are cobbling together makeshift tools and struggling to align their broader organization in the fight against fraud. Instead of taking down threats, they measure success on how much they’ve lost. Our founders have lived this and we know it has to change, and you could be a part of it.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with this role’s title in your subject line. Please share some information about relevant things you’ve done (with links if possible) and why you’re interested in joining SpecTrust.
SpecTrust is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. SpecTrust encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply.